Website Bronze Stone Capital Limited
Marketing Executive at Bronze Stone Capital Limited, Interested candidates should apply. Click for more jobs at Bronze Stone
Bronze Stone Capital is a non-banking financial institution, an investment firm focused on impact investments into companies, and organizations with funds intended to generate social and environmental impact alongside a financial return providing capital to address the world’s most pressing challenges in sectors including but not limited to various asset classes including Stock Market Investments, Real Estate Investments, Sustainable Agriculture Investments, MSME’s Micro-financing Investments, and Asset-Backed Investments, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Marketing Executive at Bronze Stone Capital Limited
- We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company.
- You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements. The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies.
- He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.).
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends).
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.