Website Food Concepts Plc
Marketing Officer (Junior Level) at Food Concepts Plc, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest-growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
We are recruiting to fill thr position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer (Junior Level)
Reporting to: Marketing Coordinator
Marketing Officer (Junior Level) at Food Concepts Plc
Table of Contents
- Supervise and execute final yard branding and marketing initiatives that ensure increase in brand visibility, increased share of voice, brand recall, customer acquisition and ultimately leading to increased sales and superior brand equity and goodwill
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Support the department in ensuring effective marketing operations across the business.
- Follow up on vendors for marketing materials and brand collaterals.
- Assist with New store opening support items requisition and shipment of all brand collaterals to designated store locations.
- Liaise with all internal stakeholders (Departments, company-owned & Franchise stores) to provide marketing support required at any given time.
- Assist with signage concerns and resolution.
- Generate lead and drive bulk orders for the business.
- Assist with follow up on vendors’ payment with finance.
- Perform any other related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
- Identify, cultivate, and manage the CR, PX & CB brand relationship with strategic partners to deliver optimally on brand plans. In achieving this, it must also be ensured that brand guidelines and performance standards are clearly defined and communicated to all key stakeholders
- Own and drive the implementation of brand visibility, merchandising and representation according to brand guidelines across the CR, PX, CB Brands.
- Ensure compliance with any and all requirements defined/established by Government Regulatory agencies who have an over-sight responsibility of the Department’s activities
- Ensure compliance with confidentiality of Trade and Brand Secrets
Key Performance Indicators:
- Average Customer Count (Actual vs. Budget)
- Average Spend per Customer (Actual vs. Budget)
- Impact of branding execution on customer retention and brand recall
- Sale Increase on Sales Mix
- OPEX (Budget vs. Actual)
- All other Performance Indicators will be based on performance against agreed objectives
Educational Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of University Degree
- Proven experience in relevant marketing roles in the Food and or Retail environment
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing operations function
Skills, Competencies and Requirements:
- Brand Management
- Strong Internal and External Communication
- Marketing Research & Analysis
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Product Lifecycle Management
General Management Competencies/Requirements:
- Experience in Liaising with regulatory agencies for signage permits.
- Strong customer-facing communication skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams, outlook).
- Ability to adapt in an agile marketing team.
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Strong People Management Skills
- Strong Time Management & Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and supervise effectively
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Result oriented
- Analytical and Logical mind
- Ability to work with all levels of management, build partnerships and teams
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.