Website Roseville Schools
Roseville Schools was born out of the desire to bring hope to every child entrusted in our care, to make the life of every pupil a fertile land where the seed of creativity grows, blossoms and remains a beacon of hope to humanity. Roseville Schools is a leading Early Years, Primary and SecondarySchool in Kwara State that offers a blend of Cambridge and Nigerian Early Years, Primary and Secondary Education.
Mathematics Tutor at Roseville Schools, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mathematics Tutor
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
Mathematics Tutor at Roseville Schools
- The main responsibility of the Mathematics tutor is to help pupils develop critical-thinking abilities by gaining an understanding of mathematical concepts.
Educational Qualifications and Certificates:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Education with a specialisation in Mathematics, or equivalent
- Additional qualification (desirable).
- Proven experience as a Maths Teacher for a minimum of 3 years.
Key Focus Areas:
- Ability to integrate classroom technology into instructional methodology
- Ability to prepare lesson plans that engage, stimulate and instruct students.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org