Website Oak-Faith Pharmaceutical Resources Limited
Mechanical Technician / Boiler Operator at Oak-Faith Pharmaceutical Resources Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Oak-Faith Pharmaceutical Resources Limited is a Limited Liability Company (LLC ) with RC number 272095. Utilizing over 20 years of experience and success in the pharmaceutical industry, Oak-Faith Pharma has created. We are a Limited Liability Company (LLC) with RC number 272095. Utilizing over 20 years of experience and success in the pharmaceutical industry, Oak-Faith Pharma has created.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician / Boiler Operator
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Mechanical Technician / Boiler Operator at Oak-Faith Pharmaceutical Resources Limited
- Mechanical technicians optimize the performance of mechanical products, machinery, and equipment.
- They assist mechanical engineers to design mechanical products, analyze performance results, and maintain mechanical equipment and machinery.
- Assisting the mechanical engineer with mechanical design and maintenance tasks.
- Installing and performing diagnostic tests on mechanical systems.
- Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
- Troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns, as well as performing repairs.
- Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Optimizing mechanical efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings.
- Training co-workers on the safe and efficient use of mechanical machinery and equipment.
- Maintaining a tidy work environment and adhering to industry regulations.
- Must be able to operate BOILER effectively.
- OND certificate in Mechanical Engineering or similar qualification
- A minimum of two years experience as a mechanical technician in a related industry.
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical engineering designs, installations, maintenance, and repairs.
- Proficiency in mechanical design and diagnostic testing software.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Willingness to perform mechanical maintenance and repairs outside of business hours.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com