Website BeaconGate Limited
Medical Doctor (Officer) at BeaconGate Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Beacongate.
Beacongate Limited is a one-stop business solution provider company offering a wide range of HR support services to organisations in the area of advisory, recruitment, training, business coaching, outsourcing and HR services. Our reputation for quality consulting services and results are outstanding as our clients are able to focus their management skills and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor (Officer)
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Medical Doctor (Officer) at BeaconGate Limited
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counselling, and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interpret the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record, and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
- Perform minor surgeries.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meet targets set by the government for specified treatments eg. child immunization.
- Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
- Teach at hospitals and medical schools, and observe and assess the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
- Degree in medicine (essential).
- 5 years of residency training (essential).
- 3 years of experience practising as a primary care doctor.
- Fantastic counselling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Great management and leadership skills
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com