Website New Private Medical Diagnostic Center
Medical Laboratory Technician at a New Private Medical Diagnostic Center, Qualified Candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
A new private Medical Diagnostic Center in the heart of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, seeks to employ professionals for the position below:
Job Position: Experienced Medical Laboratory Scientist
Employment Type: Full-time
Medical Laboratory Technician at a New Private Medical Diagnostic Center
- Performance of automated laboratory investigations
- Implementation of QMS
- Follow established quality control procedures for all tests including initiation of remedial actions
- Promote good public relations through productive and professional interaction with patients, physicians, and other staff.
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work area.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the Management
- Participate in proficiency testing events when requested to do so
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Science with a current annual practising license
- 5 years of post NYSC experience as a Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Experience in implementing QMS is an advantage
- Training on the 12 Essentials of Medical Laboratory Quality Management System is an advantage
- Effective document control, and technical bench skills
- Strong problem-solving, training, team building, and mentoring abilities
- Leadership and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Implementation of ISO 15189
Salary and Benefits:
Health Insurance Plan available
Application Closing Date
Tuesday, 14th March, 2022.
Shortlisted candidates would be interviewed few days after closing date.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send in their application on the body of an email with an attached CV (PDF or Word) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of the email should be “EMLS”.
Note: Name with mobile number should undersign the application letter.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com