Website Abuja Clinics
Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT . The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnels. These equipments include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotatic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
Medical Officer at Abuja Clinics, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Abuja Clinics
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Medical Officer at Abuja Clinics
- MBBS or any of its equivalent in any related field of study.
- Must have at least 3 years of proven post NYSC work experience in any position being applied for. Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be cordial. Must be patient.
- Must be a good listener. Problem-solving skills.
- Must be efficient and organized
- Discretion and confidentiality. Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com