Website Pfizer Nigeria
Medical Representative at Pfizer Nigeria, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
Pfizer – Good health is vital to all of us, and finding sustainable solutions to the most pressing health care challenges of our world cannot wait. That’s why we at Pfizer are committed to applying science and our global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. We strive to provide access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related health care services to the people who need them.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Representative
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Job ID: 4836447
Medical Representative at Pfizer Nigeria
Table of Contents
Jobs at this level work with some support from managers/colleagues/field trainers. They are competent at planning and organizing so as to meet business plan objectives. Some involvement in project work may be required.
- Product Promotion & Sales:
- Promote products to designated customers in order to achieve territory plan objectives.
- Effective selling skills.
- Market Share cf National Average
- Change in Market Share cf National Average.
- Percentage growth in Market Share cf National Average.
- Special event meetings.
- Achievement of territory plan objectives.
- Call rate
- Coverage and frequency.
- Build relationships with target customers to enhance territory knowledge to gain product endorsement to generate sales.
- Customer rapport.
- Hospital referral patterns.
- Distributor information and support
- Coordination with distributor reps to ensure timely pickup and supplies of orders from customers.
- Timely response to customer queries on product / medical information and other activities relating to company and own duties.
- Coverage and frequency.
- Up to date customer records.
- Development of key opinion leaders.
Business Planning and Management:
- Diagnosis of situation of territory e.g. local politics, PCG’s, local initiatives leading to subsequent design and implementation of territory business plan to achieve business objectives.
- Production of workable business plan with objectives.
- Business plan implemented/updated as necessary.
- Achievement of objectives outlined in plan.
- Demonstration that territory knowledge has been acted on.
- Feedback to Team and Head Office of relevant competitor activity or local issues to ensure appropriate action can be taken.
- Competitor knowledge/activities and products, campaigns – key issues identified and fed back.
- Local situations are known e.g. political, formularies, budgets, PCG’s, new developments.
- Parallel trade and fakes report in line with the agreed standards and timelines to the regulatory department.
- Adverse event monitoring and reports.
- Team rapport.
- Achievement of shared business plan objectives.
- Feedback – team members, trainer, manager (giving & receiving).
- Effective communication.
- Taking on territory team responsibility e.g. minutes at meetings.
- The assistance of new reps to gain quick knowledge of processes and market dynamics as well as reports during the period of field training.
- Sharing of appropriate information.
- Good territory management e.g. sharing/exchanging meetings and appointments.
- Proactively implement/update personal development plan in order to develop self further within the current role or prepare for any future roles.
- Development of skills, knowledge and competency.
- Good driving skills and adherence to traffic rules to limit cases of vehicle accidents or incidents and maximize maintenance costs.
- Receiving and act on feedback from team members, trainer, managers.
- Commit to improvement in It skills through active sharing and learning from other colleagues and supervisors to enhance timely responses to feedbacks and completion of online quizzes and training as required while minimizing inappropriate usage of company laptop and accessories.
- Ensure territory and administrative systems/processes are maintained and updated to ensure an accurate record of the territory is available at all times.
- Up to date territory records.
- Computer literacy e.g. Powerpoint, Excel, Word, outlook etc.
- Accurate, timely reports.
- Expenses submitted on time.
- Weekly monthly itinerary and clinical meeting plans and preapproval forms.
Company Equipment / Materials:
- Maintain any company equipment in representatives care.
- State of car.
- Equipment maintained in good working order.
- Condition of returned equipment.
- Orderly boot stocked with correct items.
- Security – computer/literature not on display in the car.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences; preferably Pharmacy or Medicine.
- Promoted Product Knowledge.
- Knowledge of relevant Therapeutic Area
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates
To apply for this job please visit pfizer.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.