Website Kwality Concept
Medical Sales Representative at Kwality Concept, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Kwality
Kwality Concept is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Cross River – Calabar, Lagos and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Medical Sales Representative at Kwality Concept
- Ensure personalized sales of company products to the various customers as well as represent the company’s interest at different levels within his/her territories as may be assigned from time to time.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Detailing of company products to Hcp’s healthcare professionals doctor’s pharmacists, nurses etc.
- Ensuring the achieving of sales values and products target of his/her respective region and territory.
- Ensuring proper implementation of marketing activities such as focus group meetings, clinical meetings and presentations, Lab Forums, Distributor’s Forum and any other science-based presentations to all Hcp’s.
- Organising conferences for doctors and other Hcp’s
- Building/developing brand Kol (Key opinion leaders) at all designated territories/regions. Ensuring the scientific updating of the Kol on recent information about company brands and engaging them on prescription generating.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts; (Customer’s database)
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;
- Planning territory work schedules and weekly and monthly itinerary, collaboratively with BM’s.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;
- Reporting competitor activity and competitors’ products;
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in Government Regulations, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly;
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and health care sector;
- Managing debt in the region.
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Identifying business opportunities in the marketplace.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) / B.Sc qualification.
- 1 – 4 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org