Website Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector, etc.
Michael Stevens Consulting Job Recruitment, Qualified Candidates should see the job detail and Apply. Click for more Jobs at MS
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, an Engineering consultancy, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Michael Stevens Consulting Job Recruitment
Job Title: Learning and Development (L&D) Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a passionate Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to support the growth and development of our employees. As an L&D Manager, you will play a crucial role in helping individuals enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Strong communication skills are essential in effectively guiding employees through their learning journey.
- If you have experience in designing e-learning courses and managing budgets, we would be thrilled to meet you. Join us in fostering a culture of continuous learning and professional growth.
- By providing training and development opportunities, you will contribute to our company’s success and ensure that our employees are equipped with the necessary skills to excel in their roles.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
- Hire and oversee training and L&D Specialists
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / BA Degree in Business, Psychology or a related field
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager,Training Manager or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2023.
To apply for this job please visit graduatejob.com.ng.