Website Dunn and Braxton Limited
Mobile Developer (Technology Firm) at Dunn and Braxton Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Dunn and Braxton Limited – Our client is a renowned Technology Solutions company that specializes in building customized and innovative software solutions, IoT and Big Data consulting with a focus on the public and health sectors. Its vision is aimed at solving the world’s most pressing problems.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Developer (Technology Firm)
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Mobile Developer (Technology Firm) at Dunn and Braxton Limited
- The company is seeking to hire a skilled Mobile Developer with prior developing experience to create and maintain mobile applications for Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
- The Mobile Developer’s responsibilities include researching UI and UX trends, updating current applications and also working with the team to brainstorm innovative ideas for new applications.
- Our ideal candidate must have extensive knowledge of Swift programming language, combine knowledge of UI and UX with insight into the latest technology in mobile applications.
- Create and maintain mobile applications.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology for mobile applications.
- Identify and plan for new features
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences
- A Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience as a Mobile Developer.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Extensive knowledge of swift programming language (Knowledge of Flutter is an added advantage)
- Proficient knowledge of relevant computer languages for Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
- Have an existing portfolio of applications you have created or contributed to.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans.
N200,000 -N250,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.