Website MPG Partnering
MPG Partnering Job Recruitment, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Oil & Gas Jobs.
MPG is a Leading Global Pairing Platform Professional Services Company, providing a broad range of services in Strategy and Consulting, Supply Chain Management, Technology, and Operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and Culture of innovation, we apply Industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
MPG Partnering Job Recruitment
Table of Contents
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Management Buyer
Location: Akowonjo, Lagos
Roles & Responsibilities
- Together with the Purchasing Director and the Senior Purchasing Coordinator, the SCM coordinator will be required to assist in driving cost savings initiatives for the organization by Identifying opportunities for cost savings supplies and services, as well as effective and efficient internal processes.
- Coordinates the implementation of these initiatives with the organization’s internal customers while providing strong project management skills.
- Identifies, tracks, and reports all cost savings initiative results to the Purchasing Director on a routine basis.
- Exercises broad discretion in preparing and evaluating Requests for Proposals (RFP) for suppliers, as needed. Assists Purchasing Director in review of proposals and in negotiation of pricing and terms.
- Maximizes the use of available contracts including the utilization of MPG contracts.
- Collaborates with Operations and the Purchasing team to evaluate potential alternatives when available including use of generics, substitutes, or value-added services.
- Collaborates with internal customers to understand operations and their needs. Communicates best practices among internal customers to streamline and optimize operations. Together with Purchasing management, works to align supply chain support for those operations to ensure maximization of efficiency and overall cost effectiveness.
- Relies on professional experience and independent judgment in the evaluation of existing vendor contracts to ensure optimum service and value for the organization in all supplier relationships and in accordance with the terms of the contracts.
- Works independently to modify, update, and maintain contracts and associated documentation while communicating changes to appropriate parties as needed.
- Assists in extracting data, providing analysis, and preparing reports related departmental usage and overall buying trends from the Organization’s internal systems (including but not limited to Oracle, EPIC/Clarity, and various supplier systems).
- Serves as backup to other functions of the Purchasing Department as needed including input of customer requisitions, inventory management, creation of purchase orders, and other duties as assigned.
- Regular and dependable attendance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or a related field and one year of related experience OR High School Diploma or GED and three or more years’ experience in a related position.
- Applicants must have work experience in supply chain management experience preferred. Professional experience in contract management preferred.
Competitive Salary + Package (Dependent on experience).
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
- As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
- Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients.
- Influence client’s selection process and evaluation criteria.
- Facilitate the negotiations and closing activities.
- Effectively engage with MPG to secure their support & collaboration in closing deals.
- Manage successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team.
- Support efforts and/or gain client long term agreements.
- Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close.
- Establish qualification and win strategy and power map.
- Coordinate internal approvals and sales team resources; manage solution/proposition develop client interactions and relevant client demonstrations, etc.
- Ensure a competitive advantage is created and maintained.
- Participate as leader in forecasting local goals.
- Supervise or manage other Sales Capture Leads or other sales team members.
- Identifying and assessing complex problems for area(s) of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involvement in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for the area(s) of responsibility.
- Interaction with senior executives Houston Texas Corporate Office, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within MPG.
- Academic qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent.
- Deep experience and understanding of the Supply Chain Industry.
- Relationships within 18 industries in a Global Market..
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Media & Technology Enlightened.
- Must have deep knowledge and experience in the Manufacturing Process, Financial Services, Products, Resources, Digital Supply Chain, Integrated Business Planning, Supply Chain Collaboration, Vendor Management, Manufacturing Flow, Service Providers ,Events and Marketing Packages, Transportation Management, Asset Management, Product Lifecycle Management, Integration to other modules.
- Hands on experience in solutions and/or program delivery of MPG products, in one or multiple functions.
- Must have deep knowledge on training courses for out MPG University Courses building Employment and Careers.
- Experience in SAP.
- Working with Client Account Leads and Industry Leads to understand the latest in MPG offerings and from that develop compelling value propositions to take the client.
- Developing early credibility both internally at MPG and with our clients – become the trusted partner for our long-standing and emerging clients, in turn influencing the client’s selection process and evaluation criteria.
- Coordinating internal approvals (including initial qualification) and sales team resources; managing solution/proposition development, client interactions and relevant client demonstrations.
- Facilitating the negotiations and closing activities. Manage the successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team.
- Applicants MUST have reliable contacts within the Oil and Gas Sector.
- Applicants MUST understand LOCAL CONTENT POLICIES.
- Salary: Competitive Salary + Package (Dependent on experience).
- At MPG in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive BONUS benefits package.
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: MPG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of Race, Religion/Belief, Ethnic/National Origin, Disability, Age, Citizenship, Marital/Domestic/Civil Partnership Status, Sexual Orientation, or Gender Identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com