Website Multipro Consumer Products Limited
Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene.
Multipro Consumer Products Limited Job Recruitment, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Multipro Consumer Products Limited Job Recruitment
Job Title: Procurement and Logistics Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Procurement and Logistics Officer will provide all backstopping support for import, procurement and delivery.
- The Procurement and Logistics Officer will ensure procurement of goods or services is carried out in a timely manner, procurement records are properly maintained and updated, periodic reports are prepared and submitted promptly, and procurement and supply chain management systems are strengthened.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for and accountable for, the delivery of all logistics and supply chain related activities.
- Provide technical support to logistics staff across all field sites.
- Ensure that all procurements are tracked and recorded to identify items that should be part of a pre-approved tender process and ensure open and free competition process for all procurements.
- Proactively coordinate and direct the management and tracking of all supplies, equipment, material in transit, through its receipt, storage, and onward distribution.
- Maintain accurate filing systems, with documented and supported records of action for audit purposes and submit monthly reports.
- Contribute to the transportation plan design.
- Assist in getting out clearances.
- Following up on customs and taxes exemption.
- Keep the company informed of developments in Nigeria’s customs and import/export regulations.
- Promptly process procurement requests and procurement of items that are necessary for daily operations.
- Support with development of specifications for required goods and services.
- Define the technical details, timetables and contractual requirements to support complex and dynamic procurements.
- Establish and maintain sound working relationships with vendors.
- Prepare draft RFQs and RFPs for review.
- Obtain quotations from vendors.
- Prepare Purchase Orders, Purchase Requisitions, and Amendments.
- Maintain Procurement files including POs files.
- Create and maintain a vendor database.
- Consolidate and circulate weekly procurement status reports and tracker.
- Conduct market surveys, obtain official bids, and other needed documents from bidders in the market in order to respond to daily offices’ needs of goods and services for Program and daily offices operations.
- Prepare bids analysis, selection memos and convene procurement committee meetings.
- Negotiate prices and obtain best possible rates and deals.
- Review, prepare and/or amend and process procurement documents for submission to finance team for payments.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Logistics, Management, Business Administration or a related field preferred.
- 3 – 5 years’ demonstrated experience in field operations and logistics.
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.