Website United Bank for Africa (UBA) Foundation
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Foundation National Essay Competition. Interested in the Essay Competition? then see details and apply. Click for more Essay Competition
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2023 National Essay Competition
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Foundation National Essay Competition 2023
- Will Artificial Intelligence (AI) take over Human Intelligence? What should students do to ensure AI doesn’t override but enhance their ability to learn through research?
- The National Essay Competition, targeted at senior secondary students in Nigeria, is organised annually, as part of UBA Foundation’s education initiative which aims to promote the reading culture and encourage healthy and intellectual competition amongst secondary school students in Nigeria and across Africa.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
- Must be a Nigerian Senior Secondary school student
- Must submit a passport photograph
- Must submit a scanned copy of a means of identification (birth certificate, National ID, or passport)
The top 3 finalists will win the following prizes and educational grants to any African university of their choice:
- Winner: N5 million
- 1st runner-up: N3 million
- 2nd runner-up: N2.5 million
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicants must upload a scanned copy of their original birth certificates or international passport data page.
- Applicants must submit their complete contact information
- Applicants must upload a handwritten essay (not more than 750 words) on the portal.
- Non-inclusion of any of the above may lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit www.ubagroup.com.