Website Fosad Consulting Limited
Telecom Field & Network Engineer at Fosad Consulting Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Fosad Consulting LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telecom Field & Network Engineer
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Kano and Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Telecom Field & Network Engineer at Fosad Consulting Limited
Survey & Installations:
- Must-Have held a previous background within communication/telecommunications as an aerial rigger and be familiar with climbing.
- Hold relevant climbing certificates including – Advanced Climbing, Rooftop Access & Rescue, Tower Rescue, RF Hazard Safety Awareness etc.
- Must Be fully prepared to work at heights of up to 100 meters (328 feet).
- Ability to climb and work safely at heights.
- Previous background of using specific harnesses and fall-arrest systems.
- The ability to meet basic medical and fitness requirements (medical required).
- Comply with health, safety and environmental procedures at all times.
- It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have a technical engineering background preferably within a similar role.
- Working individually or within a two-man team will carry out Installation of Radios and Antenna Systems for Microwave as well as installation of Fiber Optic and Data Cable installation tasks on steel lattice, guyed, masts, towers, rooftop and building antenna / aerial systems.
- Carry out suitable and sufficient risk assessments in line with company procedures prior to work being undertaken.
- Assist in the testing of antenna systems for the purposes of fault finding and subsequent rectification.
- Conduct visual inspections of antenna Mounts, aerials, co-axial cables, fixings, feeder cables and anchor points.
- Carry out cable repairs including splicing and termination.
- Perform installation of antennas, mounts, cable ladders, cable, etc.
Reports & Procedures:
- Assist the Team Leader in the preparation and input of site reports and photographs onto the company database.
- Flexibility Towards working hours as you may required to occasionally work away from home.
- General tower safety knowledge and ability to utilize 100% tie off techniques at all times.
- Willing to work outdoors and be exposed to all types of weather (extreme hot and cold)
- Raising & Coordinating for release & approval of Purchase Orders & Material Requests
- Ensuring Sign off of Job Completion Certificate (JCC) from Client within 24 Hours of link delivery
- Submission of Link Budget, Checklists & JCC to Team Leader
- Timely and accurate completion of all reports as required by Team Leader
- Comply with company Occupational Health & Safety requirements:
- Tool Familiarity, Weatherproofing, Earthing Skills, Familiarity with PPE KIT, Basic MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook)
- Minimum of Diploma Science & Technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and expert in MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- 2 – 5 years of experience as Rigger in Telecom industry
- Expert Knowledge of Telecom Technologies:
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware systems.
- Familiarity with Radios and Microwave.
- Knowledge of LAN and WiFi networks.
- Ability to manage multiple sites
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot link issues
- Knowledge of database and networking security systems.
N75,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Telecom Field & Network Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org