Website Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
New Service Connection Supervisor at Ikeja Electricity, Qualified candidates for this job should submit applications. Click for more Jobs at IKEDC
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: New Service Connection Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
New Service Connection Supervisor at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Overall responsibility for daily customer service and other service-related requests.
- Ensure technical and commercial feasibility checks and customer account number authentication.
- Assist customer service lead for final authorization of new service applications acceptance, rejection; estimate requirement for establishing / updating landlord agreement.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Assist in carrying out any other duties as requested by the Head Department of the company
- Daily allocation of new customer service/load change/name change/address change applications to officers and technicians.
- Daily control of inward and outward application and customer complaints.
- Take final decision on customer application estimate, rejection or approval.
- Monitor daily site visits and estimate preparation, including technician/offer productivities.
- Conduct special site visits based on requirements.
- Manage customer application status updates and required customer communication.
- Ensure customer applications are timely processed.
- This role requires a First Degree or its equivalent Diploma qualification
- Requires between 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge.
Skills and Competencies:
- Customer / Client Focus.
- Knowledge of NERC regulations
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Technical Capacity knowledge.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Commitment to Task.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task effectively
- Ability to influence others
- Communication Proficiency.
- Attention to Detail.
- Business Focus.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org