Website Sterling Bank Plc
Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Consumer Education & Campaign Officer at Sterling Bank Plc, Qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consumer Education & Campaign Officer
Consumer Education & Campaign Officer at Sterling Bank Plc
Educational Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business, Law, Compliance).
- Strong knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, collaborating with internal stakeholders to achieve business goals.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.