Website National Institute of Credit Administration (NICA)
The National Institute of Credit Administration is committed to bringing changes to the face and habit of credit business at all levels in Nigeria and influencing structures.
National Institute of Credit Administration (NICA) Job Recruitment, Qualified Persons Should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Job Title: Executive Driver
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Details / Requirements
- Must be a holder of either HND, ND, GCE, or WAEC.
- Must have been driving CEO for years.
- Must be mature, responsible, and knowledgeable in driving a busy CEO/MD.
- Must be married, hardworking, and with grade “A” knowledge of traffic regulations, roads within and outside the city, and interstates to a certain degree.
- Well able to maintain vehicles.
- Must have sound knowledge about airport parking, picking, and regulatory procedures.
- Must keep to time, and neat looking.
- Sleep, wake up and work (mini) accommodation will be provided, not full accommodation.
- Competent Driver with Vast Driving Experience to Drive CEO
N100,000 to N110,000 (Gross).
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2023.
Applicant Start work Date
2nd October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and an active Driver’s license to HR via: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicant living in Ajah, Ogombo, environs is an added advantage.
- Only applicant that meets the above-stated requirements will be invited for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org