Website One Acre Fund
Customer Engagement / Audit Supervisor at One Acre Fund, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs at One Acre Fund
One Acre, founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms largely more productive. Our 7,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, our farmers harvest 50 per cent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nigeria Customer Engagement / Audit Supervisor
Location: Minna, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
Customer Engagement / Audit Supervisor at One Acre Fund
About the Role
- We are looking for a passionate Customer Engagement & Audit Supervisor who will set up and manage the customer engagement unit, ensuring that customer queries are resolved within the stipulated service level agreement with an aim of improving overall customer experience and lead strategic innovations and interventions as the pilot ramps up for scale.
- The Customer engagement and audit Supervisor will report to the Systems Lead and, manage a range of 2-10 people within the team.
The detailed scope of tasks is as follows:
- Coordinate the daily running of and the activities of the team
- Develop, align, and implement the call center operational strategy in cooperation with Heads of Department.
- Efficiently improving departments operations.
- Develop, align and implementing operational management (e.g. roles, policies and process) in the department, in alignment with department operational strategy
- Participating in and contributing to regular team meetings
- Workforce management- Implement work tools that are suitable and effective in achieving correct and optimal staffing levels.
- Workflow processes- develop SOP’s that ensure a conducive work environment and enhance the effective use of all call center teams.
- Manage the relationship with the Nigeria office and the ITO office
- Provide performance reports daily, weekly and monthly establishing priorities, identifying continuous improvement areas and making suitable recommendations.
- Proactive operations management that fosters a conducive work environment that aims to reduce risks associated with call center operations.
- Develop a Quality assessment program that ensures audits are done consistently, identifies needs and recommend improvements
- Regular review of Department KPIs, performance assessment vs KPIs along with related internal reporting
- Assess and monitor the training and development needs of the staff in the department.
- Ensure staff have the resources they require to perform their work
- Undertaking any other duties which may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- 3+ years experience working as a customer engagement lead with a bank, telecommunication company or related field
- Experience working in a medium organization.
- Data analysis and data manipulation is required
- Knowledge of or experience working with startup ventures, joint ventures, strategic partnerships, is an asset.
- Fluent in English & more than one local language(s) needed for interaction (Presentation, reading, written, spoken).
Preferred Start Date:
- As soon as possible.
- This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Nigeria.
Health Insurance, Paid time off.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.