Website Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at NSIA
The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (“NSIA” or “The Authority”) is an agency of the Federation set up to manage funds in excess of budgeted hydrocarbon revenues. Its mission is to play a leading role in driving sustained economic development for the benefit of all Nigerians through building a savings base for the Nigerian people, enhancing the development of Nigeria’s infrastructure, providing stabilisation support in times of economic stress.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment
Table of Contents
Job Title: Executive Director, Operations & Corporate Services
Ref No: NSEDOCS22 / 01
- The staff in this role shall be responsible for the design and improvement of various systems within the organization and the implementation of company policies and procedures.
- She/he shall be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of the NSIA and will report directly to the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Contribute to the development of the NSIA’s corporate strategy and lead strategy development in all organisational operations to ensure that the Authority achieves its short, medium, and long-term objectives.
- Work closely with the Board of Directors to develop and maintain NSIA overall Operations and Corporate Services strategy, policies, and procedures to facilitate management control.
- Collaborate with senior management to create, implement, and roll out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructure, and reporting systems that would foster growth and operational efficiencies within the Authority.
- Work with the Chief Financial Officer in developing the annual budget and forecast business requirements in support of NSIA’s strategy and monitor implementation to ensure effective management and utilisation of the Authority’s financial resources in line with its corporate objectives.
- Oversee the asset and liability position to ensure adequate liquidity and profitability of the Authority.
- Supervise the timely execution of the groups audited financial statement.
- Drive Authonty’s results from an operational perspective working closely with the Chief Financial Officer, MD & CEO, and other members of the Executive Management team.
- Ensure that the risk management function in the Authority is directed, managed, and operated in accordance with best practices and corporate governance procedures and/or codes, in compliance with subsisting laws in all jurisdictions within which NSIA operates.
- Lead the development, roll out and maintenance of effective and efficient standard operating model for the operations functions in line with needs of the Authority.
- Manage relationships with key outsource partners to facilitate operational efficiency and customer service excellence.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the Operations and Corporate Services Group comprising units across Finance, Risk Management, Treasury, Subsidiary Operations, Investment Operations, Procurement, Administration, and IT.
- Promote a culture of accountability, efficient resource management and cost optimization across all operations.
- Design effective measurement tools to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external processes.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (MD/CEO) of the Authority.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a university.
- MBA and/or Charter from ICAN/ACCA/CFA is mandatory.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant senior management experience and exposure in the global financial services industry.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Demonstrated budget development and oversight experience.
- Excellent leadership and organisational management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication and influencing skills.
- Analytical and planning skills, problem-solving and quick decision-making ability.
- Demonstrated commitment to ethical standards and a high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Appreciable understanding of the NSIA’s mandate.
- Organized, and able to handle multiple tasks and deliver to deadlines.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word or Pdf document, and saved with your full names) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote the Role and Appropriate Reference Number as the subject of your e-mail.
- The role is open to Nigerians within and outside the country, who have completed the National Youth Service Programme.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply for the position on offer.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- For enquiries, please contact: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit talentmanagementng.com .