Website Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Multi-System Hospital
Nurse Intern at Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Multi-System Hospital, Qualified Candidates should Apply. Click for more Internships
Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Multi-System Hospital, Ado-Ekiti is a 400-bed ultra-modern Hospital, acknowledged by stakeholders as the best-equipped Hospital in Sub-Sarahan Africa. We offer the optimum in patient care and management. We are a frontline Research Centre and Higher Educational Institution, and we offer services in different aspects of Medicine & Surgery.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians and non-Nigerians for the under-listed Clinical position:
Job Title: Nurse Intern
Location: Ado Ekiti, Ekiti
Employment Type: Internship
Nurse Intern at Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Multi-System Hospital
- All Applicants must have B. NSC Degree from a reputable University:
- Be duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; and
- Have current practising licences.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Completed Applications should be addressed and delivered by hand or posted to:
Chief Medical Director,
ABUAD Multi-System Hospital,
Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.
Applications should include:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of all relevant credentials, including NYSC Discharge Certificate or Certificate of Exemption (where applicable)
- Letters from at least three Referees and two Sureties.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org