Website Rome Business School Nigeria
Rome Business School prides itself for its presence and relevance in over 150 countries; Nigeria included. The majority of its courses is strategically designed with reference to globally accepted standards. The idea of Rome Business School Nigeria is to tailor these global standards to a more unique grassroots-concentrated business environment (Nigeria). In addition to creating an easier access, faster response and steady availability to the Nigerian students and prospects, Rome Business School Nigeria was established. Rome Business School Nigeria is not only charged with the responsibility to provide supports, advises, and helps for prospective executive MBA and executive Master degree students but also embedded with the capacity to carry out Short Executive education peculiar to the Nigerian environment and targeted towards individuals, companies and the nation building at large.
NYSC Intern at Rome Business School Nigeria, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
NYSC Intern at Rome Business School Nigeria
- We are excited to extend an opportunity for NYSC corpers to join our organization.
- We are actively seeking passionate individuals who have successfully completed their tertiary education and are eager to gain practical experience in the corporate environment.
To qualify for this internship opportunity, interested candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Currently undergoing the NYSC program.
- Yet to secure a primary assignment.
- Possess proficient negotiating skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit romebusinessschool.ng .