Website Soteria Eye Clinic
Office Assistant at Soteria Eye Clinic, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Soteria Eye Clinic is a contemporary state of the art Optometric and Optical Care Clinic. Centrally located in Lagos Nigeria, with operations in strategic geographical zones in the south, at Delta and Akwa-Ibom. Soteria’s, optometrists and highly knowledgeable staff are committed to providing quality eye examination, along with impeccable treatment and services. The expertise at Soteria Clinic offers top-grade eye care. Including choice designer frames, contact lenses and sunglasses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Chevron, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Office Assistant at Soteria Eye Clinic
Table of Contents
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The Office Assistant is to ensure that work environments are healthy and safe for the other employees who work in the building. Hence, you are expected to resume work an hour earlier than other staff.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising with the Branch Manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process the Branch Manager.
- Informing the Branch Manager of repairs that need to be done.
- Running official errands.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Skills
- High School Certificate.
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and the position will close prior to the date if a suitable candidate is found.
- For More Information: Call – 08098036983
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org