Website Coffee Empire
Office Manager at Coffee Empire, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Coffee Empire is an agricultural company involved in crop production and processing for consumption and industrial use.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
Locations: Kwara and Niger
Employment Type: Part-time
Office Manager at Coffee Empire
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands-on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Familiarities with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using your Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application without a location will be automatically disqualified.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org