Website Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited
Office Manager at Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
At Royal Touch Integrated Services Limited, we provide solutions and services (sales and marketing) to Clients (experts in their businesses and industry) to develop and implement their vision. We offer recommendations and options based on clients needs. Complete requested tasks by the client, make suggestions on opportunities or changes needed within the organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
Locations: Kwara, Lagos & Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
Office Manager at Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
Requirements and Skills
- OND / N.C.E / HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org