Website Trevari Oil and Gas Limited
Office Secretary / Admin Officer at Timeline Oil and Gas Limited, Qualified candidates should see details. Click for more Jobs
Timeline Oil and Gas Limited is a leading privately-owned Oil and Gas firm active in the downstream sector. Timeline Oil and Gas Limited seeks to have a divergent objective to maintain and operate its rigs and fleet in accordance with all governing laws and regulations. We operate with the objective of developing and facilitating seamless and sustainable business processes- refining, marketing, distribution and sales of products to everyday users.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Secretary / Admin Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Report To: Manager
Office Secretary / Admin Officer at Timeline Oil and Gas Limited
- Our company is looking for a professional individual to oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain orderliness in the office by greeting and welcoming customers.
- Maintaining event calendars, scheduling appointments and meetings,arranging conference calls.
- Taking minutes during meetings.
- Typing, drafting of letters and memos; writing and collation of reports and other documents.
- Performing clerical duties such as copying and updating paper work and maintaining filing system.
- Handling complaints and enquiries from government regulatory, officials and other stakeholders.
- Providing supportive services to all other departments.
- Performing other duties assigned by the MD or Board of Directors.
Key Performance Indicators
- Brand knowledge / awareness
- Client satisfaction
- Accuracy and timeliness of reports-preparation of accurate and error-free documents, minutes and reports.
- Compliance with policies and procedures.
- Accountability and timely feedback on assignments.
- Attention to detail and time management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration, Management or any other related field.
- MBA / M.Sc. is an added advantage.
- Relevant certifications are also an added advantage.
- 2 – 3 years experience as a Secretary or in an administrative position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time management skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task with little or no supervision.
- Good knowledge of the Abuja business environment.
- Strong planning, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office package -MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent communication skills/ Fluency in English and Hausa.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org