Website Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Office Assistant at Dangote Group, Suitably Qualified applicants should Apply. Click for more jobs at Dangote Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant Estate Management
Job ID: IbesePlantAdmin005
Location: Ota, Ogun
Job type: Full time
Office Assistant at Dangote Group
- Assist in implementation of the approved maintenance schedule.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in implementation of the approved maintenance schedule for Ibese Plant.
- Assist in the development/update of contingency plans to manage disaster or damage.
- Perform regular inspection of all office and residential facilities to ascertain their state and working conditions.
- Perform routine inspections to identify equipment and facilities in need of maintenance and/ or repair.
- Assist to investigate and respond accordingly to any report of faults, breakdowns to office equipment and call out contractor if required and oversee work done.
- Participate in the evaluation of maintenance service providers and provide recommendations to Ibese Plant Management.
- Assist in maintaining good relationship with relevant utility vendors.
- Execute all maintenance good relationship with relevant utility vendors.
- Execute all maintenance, renovation and refurbishment activities by internal technicians or external contractors to ensure adherence to agreed SLAs.
- Closely monitor the activities of Estate staff, stewards and Estate contractors
- Assist in compiling monthly report that include: hotel accommodation report monthly, repairs and utility maintenance, records of occupier, and inventory etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Estate Management Officer.
- OND or its equivalent in an Engineering or Estate Management related discipline.
- Minimum of one (1) year’s experience in facility maintenance.
Skills & Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of major equipment and their specific functionalities
- Ability to co-ordinate the activities of teams to produce desired results
- Good problem analysis and solving skills.
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Very good interpersonal and people management skills
- Excellent crisis management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good customer service orientation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office support tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.