Website Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
Graduate Operational Readiness Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operational Readiness Officer
Employment Type: Full time
Reporting To: QA / QC Lead
Graduate Operational Readiness Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
Table of Contents
- This role will be responsible for carrying out a thorough inspection at site/CHQ store of all procured Materials and Equipment for use in IE network.
- Ensure conformity to the company specifications and standards.
- Visit Projects sites and scrutinize the entire installation process. Identify any non-compliance with design, specifications, or standards.
- Identify weak points and substandard part of the network. Bring up recommendations for standardization.
- Carry out tests on procured Materials and Kits and ensure they meet required standards.
- Produce inspection reports for Materials and Projects inspected within allowable SLA.
- Collaborate with all internal customers to ensure SLAs are met.
- Write Deviation reports for Materials and Projects that fail to meet IE specifications and standards.
- Track Materials Utilization across the Business. Highlight all cases of non-compliance and mediate between the field and IE Store for resolution of observed gaps.
- Obtain post-materials usage quality feedback from end – users monthly. Highlight any observed defects on materials and make necessary recommendations.
- Provide appropriate feedback on Materials and works standards to PT&ES and Projects & Works Units.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the Line Manager.
- A Degree or its equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 1 year work experience.
- Project Management Certification will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of various materials used in the Business.
- Ability to identify defects in materials.
- Knowledge of Network installation standards.
- Conversant with materials standards.
- Proficiency in the use of Computers.
- Knowledge of Project Management.
- Good Reports writing skills
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Relations
- Leadership/ Managerial Skills
- Critical and innovative thinking
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit 126.96.36.199.