Website Madas Company Limited
Assistant Operations Accountant (Intern) at Madas Company Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Internships
Madas Company Limited is a leading Financial and Resource solutions provider, duly registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission to carry out financial management services for clients. Our mission is to make the processing of financial services seamless and to help our clients meet their financial needs. This is why we strive to offer first-class financial services to our clients. Our foundation is built on the trust reposed in us by our clients simply because we make everything clear and transparent. Communicate effectively with clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Operations Accountant (Intern)
Location: Ogonlonto – Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Assistant Operations Accountant (Intern) at Madas Company Limited
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
- Ensure that all activities and processes undertaken by the operations unit conform to set standards pertaining to banking policies
- Ensure technical, banking and operation policies are efficiently and appropriately achieved
- Manage centralized loan processing and account opening functions to ensure efficiency, quality and control over loan creation and completeness of Know Your Customer (KYC) / Anti-Money Laundering (AML) activities
- Vault balancing
- Central Operations – Account Services, Clearings, Payments, Cash Management and Reconciliation
- Card Operations – Account Services, Reconciliation of the Bank’s debit card activities
- Safeguard customer data and protect against fraud through management of authorization levels and access rights
- Treasury Operations – FI Transaction activity and 3rd Party Funds / Investment processing
- To establish and maintain appropriate management of treasury liquidity position of the company at every point in time
- To ensure that the loan account debit position is reduced to the barest minimum for reduced loan interest at the end of the month
- To coordinate instant transfers to various company bank accounts to meet disbursement needs
- To perform any other duty assigned by management from time to time.
- OND qualification
- 1 – 3 years experience as an Operations Accountant
- Must have working experience in Commercial Bank / Micro-Finance / Lending Institution
- Good knowledge of accounting software is a plus
- Must be very good in Excel and Data imputation and analysis
- Must have a passion to learn and grow.
- Must be very good with figures and good knowledge of operational and accounting process
- Must live within Job location – Ikorodu.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency:
- Knowledge of Banking/Micro Finance industry rules and regulations.
- High level of Professionalism.
- Ability to manage people.
- Organized, meticulous, and confident.
- Result Driven Attitude.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent business acumen and financial skills.
- Written and Oral Communication.
- Attention to details
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Data processing skill
- Good reporting skill
- Ability to multitask
- Prompt deliverables and attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com