Website Winco Foam Industries Limited
Operations Manager at Winco Foam Industries Limited, Interested and Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Winco Foam
Job Title: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
Operations Manager at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- The Operations Manager reports to the MD and he/she is responsible for people, operations, budget, delivery and strategy.
The roles and responsibilities of this include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate factory operations and ensure adherence to operational guidelines.
- Review and implement the production work plan.
- Monitor and reports weekly production variances.
- Ensure adherence to all departmental and company guidelines, policies and SOPs.
- Leverage ideas and best practice processes to ensure results are achieved.
- Develop, implement, review, audit policies, procedures, SOPs, programmes for effectiveness and continuing suitability.
- Develop and enforce the application of a pre-dispatch inspection checklist.
- Actively engage relevant heads of the department in research and development for process improvement.
- Liaise with relevant government agencies such as SON etc. with respect to certifications and compliance.
- Establish, implement and sustain processes for incoming raw material/production/packaging and analysis.
- Encourage and maintain a positive and conducive work environment.
- Minimize operational costs with an increase in productivity.
- Promote adherence to operational HSE requirements.
- Address operational, environmental and social issues that arise from day-to-day operations.
- Drive, implement and sustain total productive maintenance (TPM) of equipment and machines for optimum operations.
- Conduct meetings with subordinate employees.
- Promote total quality management operations (Production/packaging to finished goods) to enhance customer satisfaction
- In conjunction with the HRM, identify and implement sustainable training trends for company personnel for improved performance
- Manage operational plans and ensuring department operates within budgetary provisions
- Manage staff level in conjunction with the HRM and ensure adequate manning strength for production
- Perform other duties as directed by the MD.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Business Administration or related field
- Must have worked as an Operations Manager in the manufacturing industry with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Must have NYSC Discharge certificate
- An MBA is an advantage
- Solid understanding of financial management
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees
- Understanding of policy, planning, strategy and Leadership
- Ability to develop, implement, and review policies and procedures
- Understanding of necessary legal and regulatory documents
- Excellent Communication skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For more information Call: 07058354529
28th July, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org