Website Development Alternatives Incorporated
Oracle Analyst at Development Alternatives Incorporated, Qualified candidates should see job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at DAI
Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI) is an international development company. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results that matter in some 80 countries.
Our development solutions turn ideas into impact by bringing together fresh combinations of expertise and innovation across multiple disciplines. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oracle Analyst
Job Code: 6919
Location: Abuja or Lagos
Reports to: Director, MIS
Oracle Analyst at Development Alternatives Incorporated
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary Responsibilities – Oracle EBS 12.1.3/12.2 production support:
- Provide day-to-day application and technical support to business end-users to troubleshoot and resolve issues encountered in Oracle.
- Identify persistent problems and work with key stakeholders to address the root causes.
- Coordinate with hosting and support partners to log and resolve issues.
- Log and track Oracle Service Requests (SRs) as necessary.
- Develop functional and technical design documents that include detailed data mapping documentation, unit testing, and migration documents.
- Responsible for unit and integration testing of development work.
- Troubleshoot Oracle reports (both seeded and custom), alerts, workflows, extensions, and personalization.
Secondary Responsibilities – Oracle Cloud environment:
- The secondary focus will be similar to the primary responsibilities but on the Oracle Cloud environment.
- Working in an Oracle Fusion environment to fix, enhance or develop new reports using OTBI
- Minimum of 4 years of functional Oracle experience and a college Degree.
- Technical knowledge of Oracle EBS 12.1.3, specifically in the modules for Human Resources, and Oracle Time and Labor.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL (familiarity with tools such as TOAD, SQL Developer is strongly desired) .
- Able to research, troubleshoot, and support complex system customizations.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of professional integrity and a positive ‘can-do’ approach.
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex or technical information clearly, and tailor communication style to diverse audiences.
- A ‘customer service’ mentality with the confidence to lead by example.
- Able to build and maintain good working relationships with staff at all levels of the organization and external clients from diverse backgrounds.
- Authorized to work in Nigeria. Applicants must specify their preferred work country in their application.
- Willing and able to adjust work schedule, if needed, to support teams located in different time zones/countries.
- Equivalent education and experience will be considered.
- At least two years of experience in an IT-focused customer support role is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Oracle Cloud Financials and Projects preferred.
- General EBS Knowledge to deal with User accounts and access.
- One or more years of experience with Oracle Cloud (HR).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit phf.tbe.taleo.net.