Website Harvesters International Christians Center
Harvesters International Christian Centre is a church based organization whose mission is to change lives and raise leaders.
Head, Strategy & Communications at Harvesters International Christian Centre, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Strategy & Communications
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Head, Strategy & Communications at Harvesters International Christian Centre
- The Head of Strategy and Communications plays a crucial role in shaping and executing the church’s strategic direction while managing its communication efforts.
- This role demands a diverse set of skills to effectively convey the church’s mission, engage the community, and attract new members.
- The Head of Strategy and Communications is responsible for developing and executing strategic communication plans to promote and enhance the church’s mission, values, and activities.
- This role involves creating and maintaining a strong online and offline presence, collaborating with church ministries, managing public and media relations, overseeing a team of communication professionals, and staying current with communication trends and technologies and report directly to Senior pastor
- Develop and implement long-term strategies aligned with organizational goals.
- Effectively convey the church’s strategy through written and verbal communication, including public speaking and media engagement.
- Lead and manage a team, providing direction to achieve strategic and communication goals.
- Analyse market trends, industry data, and the competitive landscape to inform the church’s strategy.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategic plan, involving goal setting and resource allocation.
- Build relationships with external partners and stakeholders for effective collaboration.
- Demonstrate proficiency in online communication, social media, and digital marketing.
- Be prepared for crises and lead effective crisis communication planning.
- Coordinate and manage various projects within the strategy and communication department.
- Collect and analyse data to measure the impact of communication efforts.
- Create and maintain comprehensive events contact database and conduct interviews with key parties, such as stakeholders and technical staff, to generate new communications materials.
- Collaborate with leadership to promote positive internal communications that keep all staff members up-to-date and foster an integrated and collaborative environment.
- Identify efficient means of communication with stakeholders and other key partners to build rapport and raise awareness.
- Oversee program deliverables for reports, including the drafting of reporting schedules and templates.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc / M.Sc in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related field;
- 10-15 years experience of relevant work experience’5 of which must be in managerial level or Head of communication department in any top organization, Church or NGO
- Proven experience in strategic communications and marketing.
- Strong crisis communications experience.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Proficiency in social media, website management, and digital marketing.
- A deep understanding of the church’s mission and values.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org