Website United Parcel Service
Package Center Specialist at United Parcel Service, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
United Parcel Service (UPS) – Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Package Center Specialist
Job ID: R22006923
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employee Type: Permanent
Package Center Specialist at United Parcel Service
- This position works in the package center servicing customers and coordinating the center’s administrative activities.
- This position may be responsible for the training and development of center administrative employees where such employees are assigned, and will direct the work of others.
- Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries.
- Takes ownership of customer’s shipping needs and offers viable solutions.
- Takes action to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions, and industry trends.
- Operates all equipment, software, and devices and trains others.
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working environment.
- High School Diploma , GED, or International equivalent
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs./18+ kgs.
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs-ups.com.