Website Mkobo Microfinance Bank
Business & Partnership Development Associate at Mkobo Microfinance Bank, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs
Mkobo Microfinance Bank is a licensed as Microfinance bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and insured by the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC). Our focus is on developing innovative digital financial solutions that can help make our Customer’s life easier. We are in the process of conceptualizing our fully digital bank which will revolutionize the way Nigerians bank today.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business & Partnership Development Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Business & Partnership Development Associate at Mkobo Microfinance Bank
- The primary focus of this role is to maximize revenue for MKOBO by proactively building a portfolio of quality risk assets and liabilities, actively promoting and marketing MKOBO’s products and services while also ensuring the products are appropriately positioned and priced to be competitive.
Qualification / Experience
- A minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in a Business-related discipline (additional qualification or Degree in any Finance or Business-related discipline may be an advantage).
- A minimum of four (4) years post-qualification experience out of which, at least three (3) must have been in the financial services industry.
- CIBN MCP accreditation will be an advantage.
- Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skills and competencies in practicals.
- Financial services or technology company experience will be beneficial.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of the Financial Services sector and the current trends
- Knowledge of online and offline marketing strategies and tools.
- Knowledge of relationship building and customer management
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of the low-income market
- Comprehensive knowledge of consumer lending, payroll lending, and public sector credit products.
- Sound knowledge of Micro, small, and medium enterprise market and lending methodology, especially around POS products.
- Developing and managing a highly efficient marketing team
- Strong marketing and business development skills
- Sound interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good oral, written, and presentation skills
- Leadership, Supervision, and Coaching skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Goal-oriented, needs to be focused and achieve targets
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ethical, high level of integrity
- Good communication and listening skills and team player
- Professional, responsible, and accountable
- Quality and customer-focused, open to ideas and change
- Commitment to the Company’s vision and values.
- Developing and managing a highly efficient marketing team.
- Strong marketing and business development skills.
- Sound interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good oral written and presentation skills.
- Leadership Supervision and Coaching skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit a.peoplehum.com.