Website Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited Job Recruitment, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Peridot Forte
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organizations create a structure and framework for their businesses thereby achieving a high rate of organizational performance and profit. The organization strives to achieve a high rate of organizational performance and profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited Job Recruitment
Job Title: Head, Internal Audit
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Responsible for overseeing internal operating controls, processes and practices. Schedules and plans audits; track the cash flow and accounts of the organization to ensure that they are being recorded and processed correctly, that assets are protected through appropriate control measures and that financial records meet legal standards, assess risk and develops audit direction.
- Performs preliminary planning and establishes the direction for audits provides leadership to assigned auditors by reviewing their works and providing guidance, manage the project to quality outcomes while meeting established time budget.
- Prepare an audit plan for every operation and develop a schedule to conduct audits every year for the organization.
- Conduct audits working directly with all internal management levels as well as external clients and recording existing control environment over business risk.
- Analyze integrity and reliability of financial information and means used for identifying measuring, classifying and reporting information. And also review and record activities and plans defined by management to resolve issues identified by audit findings.
- Respond to ad hoc requests to address control issues on new business processes, policies and procedures, and provide consultative services to management.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, or a related field with a strong IT skill.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a strong aptitude for Mathematics.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- A keen interest in the financial system.
- Must be able to work well with a variety of personalities and balance multiple work priorities.
Job Title: Learning and Development Manager
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- The Learning and Development (L&D) Manager will help the employees advance their skills and knowledge
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training).
- Design and deliver workshops and other training.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Help managers develop their team members through career paths.
- First Degree in Mass Communication, Psychology or any other related field
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or any other related field
- Great knowledge of or experience in QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) industry
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with employees
- Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com