Website A Reputable Terminal Operations Company
Personal Assistant (PA) To MD / CEO at a Reputable Terminal Operations Company, Interested candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
A key player in the Terminal Operations Industry, with the well-outlined focus on achieving the best turnaround time for vessels and most efficient Cargo handling with best customer service delivery, urgently seeks seasoned professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant (PA) To MD / CEO
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Personal Assistant (PA) To MD / CEO at a Reputable Terminal Operations Company
- To take on strategic assignments and support the CEO in positively impacting on the company’s Mission.
- Maintain a database of the CEO’s contacts (phone, fax numbers, e-mail, addresses, etc).
- Attending to routine correspondence (Inward and Outward) as well as following up on them.
- Co-coordinating arrangements for meetings/minutes/circularization and follow up on pending issues.
- Tactfully attending to customers’ requests/queries and where necessary, especially in the absence of the CEO.
- Dairy management and follow up for the CEO.
- Attending to top clientele/customers in the absence of, or as directed by the CEO.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, sometimes, travelling with the CEO to meetings or to provide general assistance.
- Process monthly expense reports with supporting documents.
- Responsible for stationery acquisition including periodicals and subscriptions.
- Maintaining and enhancing the working environment of the Executive office.
- Carrying out routine administrative duties like photocopying, filing etc.
- Performs any other task that assures the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Executive office.
Qualifications / Competencies
- Must be a Female for gender balance.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience as a Personal Assistant to a highly Executive.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Ability to Multitask
- Good writing and reporting skills
- Attention to details
- Between 23/24 years of age.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated Resumes / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com