Website Beacongate Consulting Limited
Graduate Social Media / Photography Intern at BeaconGate Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Beacongate
Beacongate Limited is a one-stop business solution provider company offering a wide range of HR support services to organisations in the area of advisory, recruitment, training, business coaching, outsourcing and HR services. Our reputation for quality consulting services and results are outstanding as our clients are able to focus their management skills and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media / Photography Intern
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Graduate Social Media / Photography Intern at BeaconGate Limited
- Social Media Interns support the digital media team to develop and implement outreach and promotional campaigns to boost brand engagement and increase revenue.
- Work alongside the CEO to create a plan for social media strategies.
- Help create content as dictated by the monthly editorial calendar to promote sales and products.
- Implement and manage content and social media strategy.
- Monitor postings to ensure brand message is consistent with company’s vision.
- Help develop creative ideas for new content, and templates both useful and appealing about the company’s products specifically through social media.
- Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the business campaigns.
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company’s social media pages.
- Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media sites.
- Draft public relations materials including news releases and other materials as directed.
- Work closely with the CEO to aid in gathering pictures and footage.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any discipline.
- 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Articulate and creative mindset with great social media skills.
- Great organizational and coordination skills.
- Excellent digital marketing skills.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites.
- Must have photography and editing skills (adobe photoshop).
- Basic level understanding of marketing strategy and how to use the concepts throughout various forms of outreach.
- Strong writing skills.
- Professional certification in Google Analytics would be an added advantage.
- Weekends (Saturday sometimes)
- Must stay around Ikeja, Omole.
- Must have basic knowledge of photography.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Social Media Intern” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org