Website Bryme Nigeria Limited
Personal Assistant at Bryme Nigeria Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
BRYME Consulting is the voice of a unique approach in health care today, one that puts the patient at the centre with plans and clinical teams collaborating to improve health outcomes and reduce costs. Our advocacy focuses on providing policymakers with tested solutions, rooted in a model that is proven to deliver better value for clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Personal Assistant at Bryme Nigeria Limited
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- The present report, presentation and brief on behalf of the MD
- Handling diary and schedule meetings of the MD
- Organizing travelling schedule and booking hotel rooms
- Handling incoming and outgoing mails on behalf of the MD
- Taking minutes of meeting
- Maintaining office filing system.
- HND/ B.Sc/ B.A in any discipline but secretarial studies will be an added advantage
- 1 – 6 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Discretion and confidentiality.
N80,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com