Website HR Leverage Africa
HR Leverage Africa is recruiting for the job position of Personal Assistant, Interested and qualified candidates should see job detail and apply. Click for more jobs at HR Leverage Africa
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Lagos Mainland
HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a private individual is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Personal Assistant at HR Leverage Africa
- We are in need of a personal Assistant to serve as the administrative and functional point person for his corporate, community, and personal matters to ensure smooth functioning of activities and processes in multiple lines of business. This role requires full-time availability with flexible hours.
- Manage multiple projects as assigned by the Chairman related to diverse lines of business, community, and personal interests with inter-related activities and relationships.
- Coordinate calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements for the Chairman, staff, business partners, and clients.
- Work closely with other team members to assure the Chairman’s preparation for meetings, presentations or other engagements.
- Carry out administrative and functional activities which include taking phone calls and maintaining personal and business files, note-taking & creating documentation filing, storage & retrieval of business and personal activities.
- Handle financial and accounting matters for the chairman with confidentiality.
- Prepare and sends business and private correspondence.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- The efficient and smooth operation of the Chairman’s schedule
- Degree holder with a minimum of 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience in sizable companies.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fit and proper handling of confidential information is a must.
- Good planning, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work and be highly organized under pressure, able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Independent, meticulous and be self-initiated.
- This role is mainly for male applicants to ensure Gender balance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com with the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com