Website Anadach Consulting Limited
Pharmacist at Anadach Consulting Limited, Qualified candidates should see job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Anadach
Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client is a growing Facility in Lagos that places a strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centred care. They provide General Pediatric Services, Medical and Surgical Outpatient Consultations and specialized services for adults.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for high performing medical professionals that can contribute to a rapidly growing organization to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Reports to: The Medical Director
Pharmacist at Anadach Consulting Limited
- The candidate will be in charge of purchasing, dispensing, and quality testing of medication stock.
- He/She will be responsible for providing effective medication management for the correct treatment and prevention of illness.
- He/She will collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure optimal patient care.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dispensing of medicines, patient counselling and care
- Ensure appropriate storage of medicines
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labelling medicine and other products and monitor their condition
- Advice on the correct administration of drugs
- Liaise with the Medical Director on purchase of drugs
- Liaise with suppliers
- Keep records of patient’s history
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner for easy identification of medicines and products
- Actively contribute to the development of the Pharmacy to improve patient care
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars
- Perform administrative tasks
- Candidate must possess a B.Sc. in Pharmacy and be licensed by the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria with 3 to 5 years’ post-qualification experience.
- Candidate must possess current practising license.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Solid knowledge of drug administration and health & safety guidelines
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and friendly disposition
- Strong I.T skills
- Exceptional client interaction and relationship management skills
- High level of integrity
- Strong professional ethics
- Intelligent and innovative approach to resolving challenges
- Commitment to safety and quality of care and ability to thrive in an environment of continuous but logical and thoughtful change.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com