Website Soteria Eye Clinic
Graduate Pharmacist at Soteria Eye Clinic, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Soteria Eye Clinic is a contemporary state of the art Optometric and Optical Care Clinic. Centrally located in Lagos Nigeria, with operations in strategic geographical zones in the south, at Delta and Akwa-Ibom. Soteria’s, optometrists and highly knowledgeable staff are committed to providing quality eye examination, along with impeccable treatment and services. The expertise at Soteria Clinic offers top-grade eye care. Including choice designer frames, contact lenses and sunglasses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Medical Services
Reporting To: Branch Manager
Graduate Pharmacist at Soteria Eye Clinic
Table of Contents
- Responsible for supplying medicines in the most effective way possible.
- The role requires a high level of involvement and interaction with patients.
- They may also provide advice on how to properly use medications and on the safe use of prescriptions.
- Preparing drugs for patients according to receipt presented.
- Ensure to type prescriptions for each medication as advised by the optometrist.
- Dispense drugs to patients and explain prescription and administration to them.
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster.
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labelling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration.
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice.
- Ensure to take inventory of drugs at the pharmacy daily.
- Assess the identity, strength or purity of medications received as stock.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and software applications.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be a people person
- Welcoming, friendly and helpful.
- Efficient and professional (after training of course).
- Excellent Communicators.
- Good at administrative tasks.
- Calm and efficient in all situations.
- Well organized, with the ability to multi-task.
- Eye for details.
- A people person, with tact and sensitivity.
- Ability to think quickly and come up with solutions to on the spot problems.
- Smart in appearance.
- Knowledge of the Clinic and all its facilities.
- Passion and drive.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com