Pharmacy Technician at OneHealthng, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs
OneHealth is a Mobile-First Pharmacy & Healthcare platform that is providing access to medicines and healthcare solutions accessible to all Nigerians. Using properly curated and analyzed data, we are able to follow our patient’s journey, end-to-end, in ensuring long-term survival.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Pharmacy Technician at OneHealthng
- Accepting written prescriptions or refill requests from patients and evaluating information for completeness and accuracy.
- Recording medical histories while maintaining confidentiality and compliance with regulations.
- Delivering quality customer service to patients, responding to inquiries, questions, or requests, and referring them to the pharmacist for medical information.
- Verifying the accuracy of patient information.
- Counting prescription medication, filling prescriptions, and typing and attaching medication labels.
- Performing inventory audits and purchasing supplies and medication.
- Process patient insurance and claims
- Candidates should possess a B.Pharm or BSc
- Minimum of 1 year experience in related field
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to use a computer for day-to-day tasks.
- Basic math skills for counting medications.
- Great customer service experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Possess a degree in a related science course
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Oluwabusola@onehealthng.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to Oluwabusola@onehealthng.com