Website Zercom Systems
PHP Developer – Intern at Zercom Systems, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details. Click for more Jobs at Zercom Systems
At Zercom Systems, we offer the highest levels of experience, professionalism, and integrity as well as certified expertise in virtually all computing systems and products to solve the most challenging needs. We work closely with our clients to understand the nature of their business challenges and ultimate business objectives and offer the best possible solutions using the latest innovations in the Business/IT industry. With our core competencies in the areas of Process Automation, Business Transformation, and Learning & Development, we guarantee to take your business to the next level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Developer – Intern
Location: Victoria island, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
PHP Developer – Intern at Zercom Systems
- The PHP Programmer will be responsible for writing PHP computer programming language codes as required by Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited.
- He/ She would also be responsible for the maintenance of the LMS of all Zercom systems’ clients, deployment of solutions on the client’s site.
PHP Programmer Role:
- Write codes in PHP programming language.
- Maintain client’s LMS.
- Fix all bugs that might occur on the LMS.
- Writing of back-end codes for consumption by a mobile application.
- Development and designing of web APIs.
- Deployments of solutions on client site.
- Advice the company on technical issues.
Qualification / Specification
- B.Sc or HND in any discipline, the first degree in an IT-related discipline is an added advantage.
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year NYSC.
- 0-1 year work experience, but must have been programming for at least a year.
- Proficiency in PHP programming language and Laravel framework.
- Proficiency in any other PHP framework is a plus.
- Able to write clean and efficient codes to achieve the desired goal.
- Ability to write codes using the Object-Oriented Programming method.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A good communication skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- An excellent debugging skill.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Ability to design APIs for consumption by mobile applications.
- The ability to use the git versioning tool is a plus.
- An understanding of databases and their query languages, MySQL, MSSQL, etc.
- Ability to write efficient database queries using JOINS
- Gender: Any.
- Age: Less than 40 years
- Residence: Candidates living around Gbagada, Lekki, VI, Lagos-Island, Ajah axis will be preferred.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “PHP Intern” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org