Website Pixels Digital Limited
Pixels as an organization came into existence at a time when Digital Photography was barely introduced or even acknowledged. The need for instant pictures with excellent quality needed to be satisfied.
Pixels Digital Limited Job Recruitment, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Pixels Digital Limited Job Recruitment
Job Title: Photographer / Editor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the smooth administration and operations of the photo shoot session or outdoor events
- Ensure excellent camera and light quality setting for good pictures
- Provide good range of postures for customers
- Maintain and use variety of backdrops to enhance photo shoot sessions
- Ensure that the studio equipment, props and fittings are well-maintained and utilized
- Ensure that the studio is in a clean, functional, orderly and customer-friendly condition at all times
- Ensure a very good understanding of customers’ photo needs and preferences before commencing photo session
- Study market and social trends to determine service delivery options, fashion trends and other factors that may affect service delivery.
- Ensure that a variety of photo shots are taken to provide the customer a range of options from which to choose
- Optimize the use of studio equipment in taking quality pictures for the customer
- Develop professional relationships with customers to make them feel comfortable and get their maximum cooperation during the photo shoot session
- Arrange still-life objects, products, scenes, props and backgrounds
- Liaise with other outlets staff on issues enhancing productivity
- Manage photo shoot process to reduce turnaround time and increase productivity.
- OND or Bachelor’s Degree in Photography Art preferred
- 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as a photographer in a competitive industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of photography art and lighting
- Strong creative presence and artistic flair
- Customer focus with a desire to over-deliver on quality.
Job Title: Digital Experience Executive
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
As a Digital Experience Executive you’ll need to:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the social media
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.).
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as Digital Experience Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Age bracket for this role is 20 – 27 years
- The job is more of hybrid.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com