Website Domino Stores Limited
Domino Stores Limited is recruiting for the job position of Plumber, Interested and qualified candidates should see job detail and apply. Click for more jobs at Domino Stores
Job Title: Plumber
Employment Type: Full Time
Domino Stores Limited, a private Nigerian Group of Companies, operating retail, hospitality and property business, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below:
Plumber at Domino Stores Limited
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Review blueprints and building codes and specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Prepare written work cost estimates and negotiate contracts.
- Study building plans and inspects structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
- A minimum of Trade Test Certificate or successful completion of an apprenticeship or its equivalent;
- Not less than 3 – 5 years in plumbing, piping works and water treatment etc.;
- Proven experience as a plumber;
- Knowledge of HSE procedure;
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Friendly with a great deal of patience;
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word or PDF Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Plumber” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified Candidates would be shortlisted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com