Website The Concept Group
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services - Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova - Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins - Bureau De Change.
Head, Human Resources at the Concept Group, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Head, Human Resources at the Concept Group
- The Head of Human Resources is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and strategic evaluation of the human resources department of The Concept Group
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues, contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organizational strategic thinking and direction, and establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing departmental accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; and implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; and minimizing the impact of variances.
- achieves special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; and changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- To lead and support the development and implementation of HR policy across all areas of the organization, including improving performance, maximizing attendance, and providing effective management of change.
- Work with the HR team to develop, coordinate, implement, and audit all HR activity within the department and across the group.
- Assists executive management in the annual review, preparation, and administration of the group’s salary productivity target.
- Coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine the reasons behind separation.
- Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Participates in committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
- Maintain effective employee relations, including participation, consultation, and negotiation with representative bodies, and ensure the maintenance of productive working relationships with all colleagues.
- Ensure effective implementation of the disciplinary and grievance procedures for all employee groups.
- Relevant First Degree
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience
- Professional qualifications in human resources will be an added advantage.
- Human Resources Capacity
- Ethical Conduct
- Strategic Thinking
- Leadership ability
- Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Communications Proficiency
- Presentation Skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org