Wakanow is Africa's leading, full-service online travel company. At Wakanow, we understand that everyone likes easy and affordable travel services, so we provide our customers with a one-stop booking portal for Flights, Hotels, Visa Assistance, Holiday Packages, Airport Transfers, an international Travel SIM, a Prepaid Travel Card, a Loyalty program, and much more.
PPC / Digital Marketing Specialist at Wakanow, Qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PPC / Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
PPC / Digital Marketing Specialist at Wakanow
Job Objective / Purpose of Job
- The PPC/ Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of Wakanow’s digital marketing campaigns, which includes strategy, creation, and ongoing optimization of paid search, organic search, paid display, and re-targeting campaigns.
- Manage and execute day to day campaigns (Search, Display, Remarketing, etc.), maintaining budgets and recommending optimizations
- Understand metrics and KPIs of account and continually suggest optimizations to improve campaign performance
- Perform daily PPC related activities (e.g., keyword analysis and management, bidding strategies and quality score insurance, campaigns set up and ongoing optimization, A/B testing, and KPI analysis) to improve search visibility.
- Effectively manage campaign budget spend by implementing relevant bidding Strategies, Audience optimization, creative type suggestion, keeping track of budget pacing, and making sure ROAS in line with KPIs
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for new keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with quarterly goals.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking, and individual campaign tracking.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools
- Keep pace with PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and key areas of importance in accordance with company goals.
- Work with the design team to develop and optimize campaign-specific creative and level up key creative rules by platform
- Develop strong working relationships with the Google Account Manager and other vendors to stay up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities
- Experience using tools such as Google AdWords.
- Good understanding of how PPC fits in to the wider area of digital marketing
- knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data manipulation
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit wakanow.zohorecruit.com.