Website PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Deals Advisory Graduate Associate Recruitment (2022) – Core Deals, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
Applications are invitied for:
Title: Deals Advisory Associate Recruitment (2022) – Core Deals
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Deals Advisory Graduate Associate Recruitment (2022) – Core Deals
- A career within Deals Advisory will provide you with an opportunity to deliver innovative services to clients across the Deals space.
- This includes providing advice and support, from initiation/execution through to deal completion.
- We assist some of the world’s leading companies across various industries to originate, create, execute, and realize value from their transactions.
- Through data-driven insights, we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
- As an Associate in PwC Deals Advisory, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, supporting Team Leads and Project Managers in various transactions
Team Core Deals
- Transaction Services (TS), Corporate Finance (CF) & Business Recovery Services (BRS) – working on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, capital raise and business restructuring engagements.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Second class upper in any discipline
- Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ICAN and/or CFA (Level II)
- 0 – 2 years of professional experience (post – NYSC)
- A Master’s Degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.