Website ABNL Limited
ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992 as an Oil and Gas servicing company with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation, the company has grown in leaps and bounds, expanding its business horizon, but still within the Oil and Gas sector. ABNL is a 100% owned indigenous firm, with a shareholding in excess of 100 million Naira. Its' directors are individuals of proven integrity, who over the years have acquired the requisite experience in the Oil and Gas business, as well as in the banking and finance sector. The integrity of the directors and the staff of the company have been a priceless contributive factor in the growth and wellbeing of the company.
Database Administrator II at ABNL Limited. Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Oil & Gas Jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator II
Employment Type: Contract
Work Schedule: Standard – 5 days on / 2 days off
Database Administrator II at ABNL Limited
- Uses structured query language (SQL) to design, program, secure, maintain, and integrate databases.
- Processes complex data requests.
- Ensures that systems are running efficiently.
- May perform testing on databases in support of modifications or upgrades.
- Makes recommendations for improvements to database.
- Works with moderate work direction, and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving.
- This position would typically include senior Database Administrator who is able to perform tasks of high complexity and difficulty. Such individual could also manage and train other team members and lead projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 10-20 years experience.
- Previous experience as an IT professional and as a MS SQL Server Database Administrator, SQL, database knowledge, data structure, analytical skills.
- Additional Comments for suppliers: Previous employment with Nigerian Law firm in a paralegal capacity will be an advantage
- Scope of Work specific to this Assignment: Litigation data analysis, modelling, forecast and reporting, case activity status follow-up and capture, litigation docket statistics, low-level IT support, first-line invoice review, document review, cataloging and archiving, miscellaneous administrative, power-point preparations.
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org