Website Gredge Constructions Limited
Procurement Officer at Gredge Constructions Limited, Interested candidates should apply. Click for more jobs at Gredge Constructions Limited
Gredge Constructions Limited, created in 2000, and now the leading construction company with the aim of providing construction services for inspired living, Devoted to superior quality result, we’ve being Leaders in delivering global architecture, New evolution for new business, Architects transforming your visions, Revolutions luxury real estate. Our aim is to be the best in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Administrative Officer at Gredge Constructions Limited
- We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage the company’s supply of products and services.
- Procurement Manager responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers.
- The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses so that the company can invest in growth and people.
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- B.Sc Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration.
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer or Head of Procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org